ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Anyone playing Mass Effect 2 game yet?

<< < (9/10) > >>

wraith808:
For you fenix (no spoilers, but I'll still put it in tags)

SpoilerNote that there ARE spoilers in the links, so read at your own peril

Mass Effect 3 Ending-Hatred: 5 Reasons The Fans Are Right

Spoiler-free analysis of the Mass Effect 3 ENDING controversy

Mad about the ending to Mass Effect 3? BioWare director isn’t sorry

'Mass Effect 3' Turns Up the Bitterness of War

Casey Hudson Finally Talks About Mass Effect 3 Ending. Uh Oh.

My take: it's a story.  You have interactive choices that give the illusion that it's not, but it's a scripted story.  And just like any novel you read, the author's intent and take on it are his or her own, and won't necessarily jive.  I didn't particularly like it, but it wasn't bad.  And I definitely didn't think it was unforeseeable, except in the case that you thought that there was a pot at the end of the rainbow.

mouser:
If anyone wants to get rid of their copy of ME3 i'd give it a good home!  :)

fenixproductions:
@wraith808
SPOILERS!!!I've read all of them after play. And I understand that autors have the right to plot the story however thay want to but…

Matrix has shitty ending but it is still fun to watch it over and over again.

With ME I've lost that. Houndreds of hours spent (I've replayed whole story not so long ago) for nothing. This is the feeling I have: all choices, getting to know game's universe (books/comics) and getting fully motional emotional just to be slapped in face. There is no sense in ending and it is iconsistent with the rest of content (i.e. exploding Relays would destroy more lifes that Reaper ever did).

I own a lot of games - many of them are poor - but this may be the first time I truly regret of playing.

BTW Two previous parts had pots full of gold and the third… the larch.

@mouser
I don't think you deserve such bad ending ;)

Either way: it is bound to EA account (despite the fact of having DVD edition).

wraith808:
Either way: it is bound to EA account (despite the fact of having DVD edition).
-fenixproductions (March 14, 2012, 04:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

If you have the DVD edition, I believe someone can still use it- they just can't use the free DLC.  At least I think that's how it works.

Deozaan:
I heard that you basically have to play multiplayer in order to get the good ending.

Source: A Mass Effect 3 PSA: Multiplayer Can Affect The Ending

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version