ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Minor Glitches

(1/5) > >>

Archon of Fate:
Hi, I just thought I'd post some minor problems that I encountered while messing around with circle dock  :-[
1. when moving the rotation bar and changing values I got an error message...

2. I like having my docks always visible, but every time I open a program in my dock it hides my dock - and I have hide when opening files and folders off. It only happens with programs though not folders :o

Archon of Fate:
Also I found that if you enter some games that change the resolution and/ or colors of your computer it will so something wierd with the dock this goes way back though (at least to the alphas). It will disable your dock but leave an image behind

Markham:
Hi, I just thought I'd post some minor problems that I encountered while messing around with circle dock  :-[
1. when moving the rotation bar and changing values I got an error message...
 (see attachment in previous post) -Archon of Fate (February 09, 2010, 12:49 AM)
--- End quote ---
I am unable to reproduce this problem but suspect it may be due to the way in which you have multiple instances running.

I am seriously considering removing this "feature" as it causes too many problems all round.

2. I like having my docks always visible, but every time I open a program in my dock it hides my dock - and I have hide when opening files and folders off. It only happens with programs though not folders :o
--- End quote ---
Check your dock items, the settings dialog value for that flag is just a default: each Dock Item has a similar setting which has greater precedence.

Archon of Fate:
Aww I feel dumb now :( ya that was the problem with the dock disapearing...
the rotation error came after I moved the bar too much and then changed the setting in the text box.

Ltan:
Archon,  I had the first problem as well on Win 7 x64.  I went to my folder and gave "Everyone" full control.  Not the wisest method, but it is working without a hitch now....   welll....  sorta.. I don't think win7 really likes it that much.  Mine keeps me from being able to use the CTRL key o.0

Ltan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version