ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

To help us plan for the future, we want to know which Operating System you use.

(1/5) > >>

Markham:
As the subject says, we are in the process of formulating our plans for Circle Dock and part of that means we really need to know what platform(s) our users will be using in the future. Hence, we don't want to know your current Operating System but rather the Operating System you'll be using six months from now - of course, you may not be planning to change, so just indicate your current OS.

We do know, from our site statistics reports, that the greatest percentage of our users have Windows XP (52%) and far fewer with Vista or Windows 7.

You can only vote for 1 Operating System and you'll see the current results of the poll after you have voted.

Mark

sgtevmckay:
I am a multi-booter

Windows 7 64
Ubuntu
Mac

I use now, I will use then...
Unfortunately this does not leave a single answer  :-\

worick:
Well so far I think the poll shows people with Win7 vote on polls more often.
As a side note I voted for Win 7 x64 because I consider that my main OS. I do run CD on win 7 32 bit, Win XP 32 bit, and Vista 32 bit also.

kbsg:
I am also multi booter. I've WinXP, WinXP, Win 7. All 32-bit. I may upgrade one installation to 64bit :) BTW Circledock looks very nice!

Kamel:
I voted for vista 32 bit, honestly my vote shouldn't count since i don't really use circledock.

I have absolutely no desire for a 64bit OS, not that I'm against it, but honestly, what's the point? epenis is the only true explanation, except for those with over 4gb of ram, which is consequently closely related to the former reason listed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version