ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

Is a website login script something people on DC need?

(1/3) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
As the question clearly states, I need an idea of how many people would like to see more web-scripts on DC, and if they do, I can start to post one's that I think are highly sought after, highly wanted, and well coded.

As an example, I invite you to check out Quadodo and tell me if a script of that type or something similar would be a welcome addition to DC.

Thanks for your input :)

housetier:
And here I thought Simple Machines Forum already came with all the needed stuff for user registration and management, and with login and logout features.

So, yes I would use such a script on DC, as I have for years. But I do not see where the "addition" comes from.

app103:
housetier, I don't think he meant for use on the DC site. More for members to use on their own sites, outside of DC.

I believe he is asking if members are interested in having a web scripting section, or something.

housetier:
Looking at it that way makes much more sense indeed!

I am in favor of such a section on DC.

Stoic Joker:
 Sounds good to me, I've got a back burnered Intranet webring login project that might be helped by some new info.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version