ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Best E-mail Client

Mulberry is dead

<< < (2/2)

JavaJones:
I wish the website had more about the app. Seems very geared toward those who already use it or have already decided to start, rather than enticing people to try it. I have no idea what its features or advantages are. The mention of a calendar built-in interested me, but if I can't see a feature list, screenshots, etc. I'm not really going to bother. I'm not an IMAP user either, so I don't know if it's really even worth considering. Anyone want to change my mind? :D

- Oshyan

Carol Haynes:
I tried it and after struggling to work out how to set up a single POP email account for 10 minutes finally managed to download some email. I found it all rather clunky and the interface looks like it dates back to Windows 3.1 or 95, not going to entice me from Outlook I'm afraid.

noksagt:
And now Cyrus is opening the source (under the Apache-2.0 license)!

I'm not an IMAP user either, so I don't know if it's really even worth considering.-JavaJones (October 15, 2006, 06:00 PM)
--- End quote ---
It is, first and foremost, one of the best IMAP clients created.  If you don't use IMAP at all, it might not be the best choice (as it is really intended to work with email kept on an IMAP server).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version