ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Anyone find more capabilities of Circle dock?

<< < (5/6) > >>

Archon of Fate:
Hi XXL007. I followed what Sgtevmckay said earlier in which i set arcs to bottom and cd to normal...
I have no idea about the mouse button thing though I like having my docks up all of the time so I don't use that option at all, in fact I have then all set to none.
yeah rainmeter complements cd very nicely  :Thmbsup:

I do have a question though would it be possible to have a clock run in the center of cd, but then again you could just get rainmeter and avoid all of the frustrations of programming a clock in cd....

XXL007:
What you said gave me an idea:
 - can you program Circle Dock to show only the icons on the desktop ( I mean without folder stacks, just when i summon circle dock I would have all my desktop icons on there )
 - it's like the first thing you see in circle dock is only the contents of the desktop folder
and
 - can i organize my icons like this:
 - - on the first ring i want to have 5 icons
 - - on the second 8
 - - on the third 10 ... etc
 - I mean I don't want to choose an exact amount of icons per ring, and I don't want to choose the maximum amount for the rings. I want to say: ring 1 has 3 icons, ring 2 has 5 icons, ring 3 has 10 icons etc.

Markham:
What you said gave me an idea:
 - can you program Circle Dock to show only the icons on the desktop ( I mean without folder stacks, just when i summon circle dock I would have all my desktop icons on there )
 - it's like the first thing you see in circle dock is only the contents of the desktop folder-XXL007 (February 12, 2010, 08:44 AM)
--- End quote ---
You can do that already, drag-and-drop.

- can i organize my icons like this:
 - - on the first ring i want to have 5 icons
 - - on the second 8
 - - on the third 10 ... etc
 - I mean I don't want to choose an exact amount of icons per ring, and I don't want to choose the maximum amount for the rings. I want to say: ring 1 has 3 icons, ring 2 has 5 icons, ring 3 has 10 icons etc.

--- End quote ---
I'll bear your suggestion in mind.

Mark

Ltan:
. I want to say: ring 1 has 3 icons, ring 2 has 5 icons, ring 3 has 10 icons etc.
-XXL007 (February 12, 2010, 08:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sounds as though we have a chemist in our midsts ;)  well, not the exact electron ring count, but that would be aninteresting adaptation for CD.  Make the images like an Atom.. hrmmm.....

XXL007:
I would use that feature mainly for sorting purposes. For example:
 - ring 1: Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari etc... (internet stuff)
 - ring 2: Counter-Strike, Call of Duty, Lineage etc... (gaming stuff)
 - ring 3: Putty, WinSCP, TeamViewer etc... (admin stuff)
 - ring 4: Total Commander, Paint, Notepad, Task Manager etc... (Windows stuff)

And so on, understand?

Your idea of an atom is mainly for design purposes  :) Good thinking  ;)

You can do that already, drag-and-drop.
-Markham (February 12, 2010, 09:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hmm, maybe you understood me wrong here, or maybe I'm the one not getting the idea but i don't want to see my desktop icons again (more or less) so what I want is, lets say, if I download something to my desktop, a zip file for example, the file wont appear on my desktop because the icons are hidden, but when i would access Circle Dock it would appear there on the bottom level, automatically and without stack docklet.

If I am square-headed and I can already do that, please give me more hints. But I don't want to drag and drop icons to CD every time I download something.

The same idea could be applied for any other folder.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version