ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Browser Wars: Why did you choose yours?

<< < (8/11) > >>

Josh:
Tux, it is one thing to contribute pros and cons but your comments often times, not only in this thread but in many others as jgp has acknowledged with me, are often not helpful, insightful or anything of that nature and designed to be purely fanboy-ish style. As I said, I will be removing further posts of that nature. When it affects and stops other users from posting, that is when I intervene as it detracts not only from the thread but from the overall forum quality and the ability to generate real discussion about the topics at hand.

I have no problems with you posting, but please do so in a manner that is not designed as a flame-generating reply or a zealotous, i know that is not a real word, comment.

Now, back on topic. That is the end of this discussion. Further replies can be handled privately as this thread has had enough hijacking as others have agreed with.

KynloStephen66515:
This was never my intention. It is about pros and cons of browsers here, so what's wrong with contributing?

--- End quote ---
Telling people that they are wrong in their choice of browsers, telling people that YOU and ONLY YOU are correct when it comes to giving Firefox its acronym, and posting pointless comments is the problem we have here, and the fact you seem intent on dragging the conversation into some random argument.  Now please, no more totally pointless posts, stay on topic or go post on another forum.  If you would like to reply to this post, keep it on topic and no more bloody arguing, its just getting old now.

BACK ON TOPIC

Just come across Flock which is seemingly a Social Web Browser.

Not tried it yet, just wondering if anybody else has, and what you have to say about it.

**edit**

sorry Josh, I posted my reply seemingly at the exact same time as you lol and I do actually wanna keep this bloody conversation going in the right direction!

Tuxman:
telling people that YOU and ONLY YOU are correct when it comes to giving Firefox its acronym-Stephen66515 (February 06, 2010, 06:24 PM)
--- End quote ---
You obviously misread me there. It was not me, it was the Mozilla people. Which is kind of a difference, right?
It is so easy to defame people for things they never said...

Oh well, EOD.

Ultimatum:
I would have to say firefox. why? simply because i find it easier than any other browser. It as a mega amount of add-ons & its not a microsoft product :D. Though once i start using a program, its pretty hard for me to change to another, though i have tried chrome & opera but i doubt i would change unless mozilla quits lol

KynloStephen66515:
Unlikely that a company, as big as Mozilla will fall any time soon :P

Also, Welcome Ultimatum :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version