Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site November 21, 2014, 01:12:48 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Free DonationCoder.com Member Kit: Submit Request.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: EASEUS Partition Master 5.0.1 Professional Edition (Free for 12 more hours)  (Read 987 times)
sgtevmckay
Supporting Member

Magis Esse

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: February 05, 2010, 12:59:08 PM »

I usually would not make a post like this, and from this particular resource, as there is a few caveats.
But the "EASEUS Partition Master 5.0.1 Professional Edition" is so good in my opinion...I can not help but share.

I have used Easeus Products for years have been more than satisfied.
As I am constantly working and testing new OS, this particular tool has become invaluable.
I have never had any loss of data or system tie ups using it, again personal experience.
So to get the latest version free, for me, is a real privilege.
Program usually runs $40.00

Until Midnight Pacific time (U.S.)
EASEUS Partition Master 5.0.1 Professional Edition
Is free for download and unlimited use at the following Location.
http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/easeus-partition-master-5-0-1-professional-edition/

There is caveat of the possibility to install the Informer software, but I use it, and help to maintain and update their systems.
So it is your call as to you interest.
A lot of Informer's "Give away of the Day" are crap, but every now and then......

as of this posting there is approximately 13 hours left to download and install
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.023s | Server load: 0.09 ]