topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday March 19, 2024, 4:57 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: learningtoolsoftware.com << Pirated Software Website  (Read 3759 times)

tinjaw

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
learningtoolsoftware.com << Pirated Software Website
« on: February 05, 2010, 06:33 AM »
Totally illegal...thanks

Chris Stickle
Enforcement Manager, Anti-Piracy
Adobe Systems Incorporated
601 Townsend St.
San Francisco, CA 94103
415.832.4166 fax
[email protected]

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 8:20 AM
To: piracy
Subject: Is learningtoolsoftware.com a legit reseller?

I am wondering if http://learningtoolsoftware.com/ is a legit adobe
reseller? Can you please let me know as I would like to take advantage
of their deep discounts?

Thank you,
Chaim

Original Post Below
--------------------------------------

I am wondering if anybody knows if this site is legit/legal. They offer "OEM Software" for download only.

learningtoolsoftware.com

website.jpglearningtoolsoftware.com << Pirated Software Website

About Us
Our Company, Authorised Software Reseller, is a fast-growing Corporation, which provides high quality software. Do you need integrated software solution for your convenience of use? Then, choosing our company is a right decision. A lot of completely satisfied customers had already benefited from our software. Thanks to our software, a lot of our customers have met their goals and expectations. The number of completely satisfied customers is growing rapidly day by day.

The Mission
Our mission is to provide professional software products and services to our clients and club, site, party members. These products will help our customers worldwide to have better design and solutions.

Our Team
Our team consists of the best developers, analysts and highly qualified programmers. Each of them has a very good experience from 3 to 10 years in this area. They are responsible and diligent, as well as highly interested in the success of the product they’ve created. We use the most modern and appropriate information technologies to transform our inventive ideas into the best solutions for our clients.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 12:25 PM by tinjaw »

Perry Mowbray

• N.A.N.Y. Organizer
  • Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Legit? learningtoolsoftware.com
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2010, 09:11 AM »
I didn't look too deeply, but some of the software is a couple of versions old. not a bad ploy, sell cheaply old software in the hope that they upgrade.

If that's it, it looks OK to me.

nudone

• Cody's Creator
  • Columnist
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Legit? learningtoolsoftware.com
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2010, 09:35 AM »
they've got Adobe Creative Suite 4 Master collection for a few hundred - that's the latest version and seems too cheap - i mean, a couple of thousand cheap.

maybe they are selling academic license keys even though they state that they aren't. (or it's just cracked.)