ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

circledock DELETED ALL MY FILES! help!

<< < (5/10) > >>

Markham:
Or it could been something missed that was left behind by VIP..... -sgtevmckay (February 03, 2010, 09:42 PM)
--- End quote ---
VIP did leave some very serious bugs but I have to take full credit for this one.

Mark

skwire:
thegipper, if you're not having any luck with the recovery software you've tried, I can highly recommend FileScavenger found here: http://www.quetek.com/products.htm  It was able to recover a drive for me when all the other apps I tried couldn't even read the disk.  I can definitely count it as some of the best $50 I've ever spent.

JavaJones:
Very sorry to hear about your data loss gipper, that's awful. I'd be happy to contribute some toward data recovery software as well, if it helps.

- Oshyan

Markham:
This issue has now been fixed as from v1.5.

Mark

thegipper:
Well, I'm not going to say I'm recovered, but what are you going todo. I'm still shellshocked, but it appears that the program recovered lot of what was deleted, except for the 5gig of email, but Ihad a backup on my laptop, but not that recent.

To those who had nothing to do with this, and who extended their thought and donation, I thankyou for your quick participation.

To the programmer, the only way to learn is to make mistakes, but it migt be wise in the future to "measure twice and cut once" when it comes to file operations on the user's computer.  Leason learned. And for me too-- except I dont know what my lesson is: dont trust open source software?

thanks again for the people trying to help. it was timely, the help, to be sure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version