ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

"Recent folders" in the open/save dialog box

<< < (4/4)

Curt:
Hi

I am also looking for a solution that would bith work in 32bit and 64bit modes under Windows 7, which means that it would show up properly under both 32 and 64 bit applications file dialogs.

Any suggestions?

-kartal (February 12, 2010, 12:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

Compatibility: PikySuite products are add-ons to Windows Explorer. They also work inside other popular file managers such as Total Commander, Directory Opus (dopus), xplorer2, RecentX, XYPlorer and ExplorerXP.  

PikyFolders (is a part of PikySuite and) lets you jump to your favorite folders from within Windows file open/save window. We cannot see you using those clumsy  file open/save window &  folders dialog without PikyFolders.-Conceptworld
--- End quote ---

kartal:
Curt, is it tested by any DC users?

The reason I asked is that I tried DF and it did not work under 64bit file dialog, and it says that it supports 64bit

Curt:
I don't have access to any 64-bits, but Direct Folders 3.61 is said to also be for 64-bits W7 - weird if it isn't.

kartal:
Yes it says it is alsofor 64, but I could not get both 64 and 32 file dialogs shells to show DF menus.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version