ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Faster boots combining hibernate and restart (Boot Snooze)

<< < (5/34) > >>

tomos:
Latest version...includes ability to hibernate or standby on next restart.  Countdown timer should work more reliably than previous version.

Download (source/binary included)
-skwire (January 30, 2010, 11:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

I tried the Script Skwire.
- chose Restart & Hibernate -
it restarted but didnt hibernate & I didnt see any timers - am I misunderstanding?
Does it wait until all is quiet or should it just popup a countdown timer after restart ?

edited for clarity (hopefully)

skwire:
It should pop up a countdown window after restarting.  Do you run any programs that would block the ability to place a shortcut in your startup folder?  I have code in place to check for a problem when creating the shortcut but if something deletes it afterward, I can't know.

tomos:
It should pop up a countdown window after restarting.  Do you run any programs that would block the ability to place a shortcut in your startup folder?  I have code in place to check for a problem when creating the shortcut but if something deletes it afterward, I can't know.
-skwire (January 30, 2010, 01:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

sorry, I forgot to say -
the same 'window' showed after restart - with the choice of Restart with Hibernate or Standby

skwire:
Tomos, does the same thing happen with both the .ahk and the .exe?

tomos:
Tomos, does the same thing happen with both the .ahk and the .exe?
-skwire (January 30, 2010, 02:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

that was with the AHK
will try out the exe now, but I'm heading out shortly - so if you dont hear from me shortly that will hopefully mean it was successful :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version