ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Software support - am I losing my mind?

<< < (5/8) > >>

Darwin:
I've been contacted by someone else from support and she seems to be listening! At the very least, she's ask for clarification about the circumstances in which the problem manifests itself. I have high hopes...

J-Mac:
This is why I switched to LastPass last year, and that after trying several other alternatives for over a year prior to that. After purchasing a total of four licenses from R******m starting back when they first appeared their support steadily dropped in quality. I only contacted them maybe four or five times in several years. The first few were decent; the last several contacts were similar to Darwin's.

LastPass is not without its own shortcomings, but it is working much better than the other brand. Particularly with Firefox releases, which the other guys usually catch up with after a few months each release.

Jim

f0dder:
Why do you guys keep blanking out the product name? Seems pretty relevant to me...

J-Mac:
Why do you guys keep blanking out the product name? Seems pretty relevant to me...
-f0dder (January 29, 2010, 02:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

I don’t know - Darwin's first post started it. And like a good little sheep I guess I followed suit.

Probably because Darwin's a weeny! (Makes me a weeny follower).  :P

Jim

joby_toss:
Call us with your password and we will enter if for you with our Virtual Administrator Keyboard.
-parkint (January 28, 2010, 06:44 PM)
--- End quote ---
This one ... I just can't stop laughing !  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version