topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday March 29, 2024, 5:46 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: $60 Online Armor++ for free!  (Read 4444 times)

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
$60 Online Armor++ for free!
« on: January 28, 2010, 11:32 AM »
http://techpp.com/20...friday-january-29th/ :

What’s with January 29th 2010? First it was WinPatrol Plus who announced an exciting deal where you could get the lifetime license for less than a dollar, and now, it is Tall Emu’s Online Armor ++, which is being offered for FREE via giveawayoftheday  on 29th Jan itself!

I wouldn’t dare to compare Online Armor with WinPatrol, but whenever I have used Online Armor Free it left me quite impressed with its leak-test and HIPS performance. Online Armor++ comes with all of the power of Online Armor, but additionally includes the award-winning dual Emsisoft/Ikarus Dual Antivirus and Antimalware engine!

Online Armor protects your passwords and private information from being stolen by blocking the keylogger as it tries to activate. Online Armor’s behavior detection ensures that even specially created or new keyloggers are detected and prevented.

If not for other things, I would recommend Online Armor for its Firewall capabilities.

You would never see me writing about giveaways on www.giveawayoftheday.com, but this time it is a fantastic offer that gives you a chance to own a premium security suite for free (normally costs $60), so don’t miss your chance on Friday, January 29th. Check out this page to know about Online Armor ++ features in greater detail.
-techPP

The free Online Armor has been recommended here at DC several times. In my opinion the ++ is better than techPP seems to be aware of or will dare to say, and being free tomorrow it is icing on the cake. Highly recommended!
 :up:  :up:

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: $60 Online Armor++ for free!
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 03:08 AM »

AbteriX

• Charter Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2010, 04:49 AM »
Thank you Curt  :Thmbsup:

Dormouse

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2010, 06:37 AM »
I addition to the free one year offer, they're reducing all prices by $59.95. :)
This means that their 2 year offer is reduced to $30. :)
The free offer has to be installed within 30 days or it is made inactive, but the paid offer can be installed at any time and the subscription will start from the install date.
So Free + 2 years at $30 means you can get Online-Armor ++ for the next 3 years for $10 a year. ;D ;D

CodeTRUCKER

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2010, 01:28 PM »
Today is the day: http://www.giveawayo...-antivirus-firewall/

Thank you, Curt!   :Thmbsup:
With the shenanigans I have been experiencing with the "new improved" Avast! 5, I have been "shopping!"