ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

WinPatrol Plus @ $0.99 on January 29th

<< < (6/9) > >>

MerleOne:
Got mine at the end of the purchase process, when asked to fill up my name & decide whether I had bought Task Catcher or WinPatrol.  I didn't get it by mail (maybe later on).

wraith808:
I didn't get these steps at the end... did you use Paypal?  I just clicked the paypal button under the family option and paid by paypal and that was it...?

Dormouse:
I snagged a Family Pack as well, not just because it's good stuff but to encourage more of this sort of thing :-)
-x16wda (April 16, 2012, 04:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

ditto.

I just bought a family pack as well, which got me a page with a code for Task Catcher :huh:.

Check what you get when you order, the process seems a little flaky.
-Jibz (April 16, 2012, 02:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

Also ditto. Have had to email bill re my currently non-working reg code.
Not that it matters much to me directly as I've been too lazy to transfer my existing Plus code from my old machine for the best part of 2 years, so I clearly find the ordinary version entirely adequate.

x16wda:
I didn't get these steps at the end... did you use Paypal?  I just clicked the paypal button under the family option and paid by paypal and that was it...?
-wraith808 (April 16, 2012, 04:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

I did Paypal, and after it said it couldn't quite figure out what I bought, I filled in the name I used in the Winpatrol spot, and then it popped up the code page:

Did you not get a page like this?

wraith808:
No, I didn't. :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version