ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

WinPatrol Plus @ $0.99 on January 29th

(1/9) > >>

MerleOne:
Goto http://billpstudios.blogspot.com/2010/01/great-99-cent-software-experiment-of.html ((Seen on Raymond.cc forum)

Darwin:
Wow! Thanks for posting this, MerleOne  :Thmbsup: I've already purchased a license for my own machine, but this will let me upgrade my secondary notebook (regular version is fine for my wife).

WinPatrol is "must have" software, it's one of the first things that I install on any computer I am setting up. I hope this experiement "works" for Bill - his support, his software, and his blog are awesome.

MilesAhead:
Wow! Thanks for posting this, MerleOne  :Thmbsup: I've already purchased a license for my own machine, but this will let me upgrade my secondary notebook (regular version is fine for my wife).

WinPatrol is "must have" software, it's one of the first things that I install on any computer I am setting up. I hope this experiement "works" for Bill - his support, his software, and his blog are awesome.
-Darwin (January 25, 2010, 09:07 AM)
--- End quote ---

I think the WinPatrol license is one of those "all the computers you own" types.  On the site it says:
Single License valid on all your personal desktops and laptops!

Don't know if spouse counts or not, but for 99 cents it's academic.

mwb1100:
Don't know if spouse counts or not...
-MilesAhead (January 25, 2010, 09:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

The 'normal' license is single user (for multiple computers) - there's a family license for a bit more money if you want to put it on computers used by the spouse, kids, etc. 

but like you said - at 99 cents, just load up.

Darwin:
but like you said - at 99 cents, just load up.
-mwb1100 (January 25, 2010, 11:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hmm... didn't know about the family license. I'll look into that. Either way, I'm down for a 99 cent license - I'd be crazy not to! FWIW, my mum just got a netbook so I can always use the second license there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version