ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Exception Error (EAccessViolation)

(1/3) > >>

SoldOnParadise:
I am getting the following error message when I try to run FARR:

Find+Run Robot Encountered an exception error (EAccessViolation). Please report to [email protected]

I uninstalled and reinstalled the program but I still get the same error. Any advice?

Thank you.

omaedon:
I was getting the EAccessViolation error at one time too, but it was only while accessing the KlipKeeper plugin. The solution to that problem is discussed in https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=18622.msg166839#msg166839

Here is Mouser's solution to the problem and ecaradec's website for Fscript:

http://e.craft.free.fr/farr/FScript/

Hope this works for you.

The new fscript.dll works!!!

note to others who try it:
1. grab the latest fscript.dll from ecaradec's page (as of today it's fscript.1.17.dll)
2. rename it to fscript.dll
3. exit farr
4. replace any copies of fscript.dll in your farr plugins subdirectories with this new one.
(if you have multiple fscript-based plugins installed, there may be more than one copy of the dll! dont leave any files like fscript_bakup.dll or fscript.dllbackup in the directories or those dll's might get loaded)
5. restart farr

brilliant work emmanuel!
-mouser (June 05, 2009, 03:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

I am getting the following error message when I try to run FARR:

Find+Run Robot Encountered an exception error (EAccessViolation). Please report to [email protected]

I uninstalled and reinstalled the program but I still get the same error. Any advice?

Thank you.
-SoldOnParadise (January 22, 2010, 06:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

SoldOnParadise:
Thanks omadeon, but I don't use a plugin called KlipKeeper and I don't have a file called fscript.dll on my computer.

mouser:
What operating system are you using? Does the error happen at startup? Did the program ever work for you and is just now acting up, or is this the first time you've tried to use it?

SoldOnParadise:
Thanks for the quick response mouser! Windows Vista, the program has worked fine in the past and the error occurs when I first try to open FARR.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version