topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 7:24 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Reel Logix "The Calendar Planner" - Anyone use it? Know where I can get it?  (Read 5746 times)

CodeTRUCKER

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
After a very long search, I came across the calendar app that "thinks" like I do and the 30-day demo has expired and I wanted purchase it.  It is... "The Calendar Planner."  Anyone use it?  

Reel Logix... where are you?

The reason I ask is the certificate failed in the shopping cart, so I did not buy it.  I also discovered that the last review of purchasers was in Feb 2007!  What's up with this?  The demo was extremely successful in all my tests and I really could use the app, but I can't find a safe place to purchase it.  Any help would be most appreciated.

- CT

[Edit - Spelling and formatting
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 12:25 PM by CodeTRUCKER »

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Have you tried it on a newer system than XP? It MIGHT fail when you upgrade your Operating System! Other than that, I would simply go on and purchase it. Yes, I've read the warnings, and I also think it is a little expensive as well. But you are in love with it, so you gotta take a chance, don't you.

CodeTRUCKER

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Have you tried it on a newer system than XP? It MIGHT fail when you upgrade your Operating System! Other than that, I would simply go on and purchase it. Yes, I've read the warnings, and I also think it is a little expensive as well. But you are in love with it, so you gotta take a chance, don't you.

I have been using it on Vista and I have no plans to go to 7, so I am ok there.  As far as taking a chance on love, I did that back in 1982 and it has paid off big time!  :-*  Our 28th anniversary is just around the corner, but I don't know that a calendar program is in the same category.  Thanks for the comment. though.

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Reel Logix... where are you?

why not go and ask them? >> http://shop.reellogix.com/contact_us.php ?

CodeTRUCKER

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
why not go and ask them? >> http://shop.reellogix.com/contact_us.php ?
I would if I had not already done it... let's see... 3 emails, 3 phone calls to day and 2 forum posts... eight times!  :D

It is really weird, the software is solid, well thought out.  The reviews (some 40 of them) have all been 5 out of 5 and their endorsements come from the likes of SONY Playstation, Rubbermaid, HBO, MGM, Disney, etc.  Click the link and see for yourself.  

I just wonder what happened, oh well, there is always Outlook, right?

Update: see this thread.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 12:26 PM by CodeTRUCKER »