ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Small feature requests

<< < (3/3)

skajfes:
well the voldemort key does not work in Farr - thank god. farr seems to be a bit more advanced:)
-nullal (April 24, 2009, 02:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

maybe i am too tired and don't get it. can you elaborate?
-skajfes (April 24, 2009, 07:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

OT (and much later in time...), I guess, but here's my take -- "Voldemort" is a reference to a character from a popular book series [1], and an alias for that character is "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named" (see: https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Voldemort ).  Earlier in the thread, I see the uttering:

or you can just press the i-don't-know-what-it-is-called-key right next to the alt button.

But where I'm confused (back on topic) is about the claim that the key in question doesn't work in FARR...if it's the one I think it is, it works for me...

[1] Not mentioning the series name is my attempt at recursive humor here ;)
-ewemoa (January 29, 2010, 01:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, I get the reference to He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, but I am also puzzled by the claim that FARR is too advanced for the voldermort key (actually it is called Menu key or Application key according to this, and you can even emulate it with Shift+F10)? I mean, it works. And if anything - FARR would be pretty backward if it didn't support the voldemort key since it was introduced about the time Windows 95 came out. But again, I fail to see what FARR has got to do with it because the OS handles the keyboard.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version