topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday March 29, 2024, 1:28 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Last post Author Topic: caffeine free week - who wants to join me?  (Read 15728 times)

Sentinel

• Columnist
  • Joined in 2005
  • Generally confused
    • View Profile
    • www.donationcoder.com
    • Donate to Member
Re: caffeine free week - who wants to join me?
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2006, 11:48 AM »
I certainly know that the British SAS use blue light for any close quarters illumination, both for the alertness it brings and because the short wave-length light doesn't travel distance perceivably well to the naked eye, ensuring the enemy is 'kept in the dark'.

Frankly I'll stick with caffeine.  I have to say that I would have loved to participate in this challenge but caffeine is definitely my 'crack'.  Even the simple though of going without it for an hour is too much.  ;D
Designated "proofreading free" zone.

Got Milk?

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2006, 03:48 PM »
Cant live without my coffee, but dont drink tea or CocaCola and stuff. How about joining me in my one-year-totally-free-of-alcohol instead?   ;D I´ve done 10 months now, will be done april 24th.....guess who´s having a beer that day?

housetier

• Charter Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2006, 04:50 AM »
Caffeine free is good. I've been living on theine for a long time, so I don't have a problem with that :D