Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site July 31, 2014, 08:31:59 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Read the Practical Guide to DonationCoder.com Forum Search Features

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: caffeine free week - who wants to join me?  (Read 8296 times)
Sentinel
Columnist

Generally confused

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2006, 11:48:04 AM »

I certainly know that the British SAS use blue light for any close quarters illumination, both for the alertness it brings and because the short wave-length light doesn't travel distance perceivably well to the naked eye, ensuring the enemy is 'kept in the dark'.

Frankly I'll stick with caffeine.  I have to say that I would have loved to participate in this challenge but caffeine is definitely my 'crack'.  Even the simple though of going without it for an hour is too much.  Grin

Designated "proofreading free" zone.
Got Milk?
Charter Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2006, 03:48:20 PM »

Cant live without my coffee, but dont drink tea or CocaCola and stuff. How about joining me in my one-year-totally-free-of-alcohol instead?   Grin I´ve done 10 months now, will be done april 24th.....guess who´s having a beer that day?
housetier
Charter Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2006, 04:50:48 AM »

Caffeine free is good. I've been living on theine for a long time, so I don't have a problem with that cheesy
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.028s | Server load: 0.11 ]