ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

myBase Desktop 5.x + Addons Pack discounted on BitsDuJour.com (2010-01-25)

<< < (2/4) > >>

J-Mac:
Do you have this rg? If so, how do you like it?

Thank you.

Jim

rgdot:
myBase is one of the few I have never tried, that may change

rjbull:
There're quite a lot of mentions of myBase on DC.  But, oh, that there were one clearly best notekeeper to rule them all...  I have AllMyNotes, which is nice in many ways but too mouse-oriented and doesn't stick to some Windows standards: e.g., Alt-Space doesn't bring up the usual Minimize/Maximize/Close etc. menu, it creates a new note!  No accelerator keys on the menus, no hotkey to add a clip as a note, etc.  Nice quick search and sensible filtered display, though.  I also have UltraRecall, but it's very complex and I don't much like its interface.  NoteFrog is nice too especially for "live search" but it's maybe a bit too young a project to commit too much to too soon.

Analysis paralysis!  :(

J-Mac:
Thanks!

I also have Ultra Recall...  and AllMyNotes... Evernote, OneNote2010, TreeDBNotes Pro, ZuluPad, and more! But Ultra Recall Pro hasn’t been keeping up lately IMO, so I figured I'd look at competing apps.

Thanks again!

Jim

Innuendo:
Random thought about a random addon to what's probably a decent program....

An addon for Windows Mobile/Pocket PC? They might want to think about upgrading that to something that will support modern mobile phones.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version