ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

How to join different screenshots in Screenshot Captor

(1/1)

daNNed:
I want two (or more) screenshots to be present on the same canvas. But when I drag&drop the second screenshot it appears to be smaller and i cannot place it NEAR the original picture, only on it, because there are "borders" and i cannot move the image where i want it to be (this is the main problem).
I've searched through the settings but didn't actually found any option which would allow me to join different shots so that they would be placed near each other but not one on the other...

mouser:
I'm definitely going to be either building this into Screenshot Captor, or setting up some SC external tool configurations that will do it (irfanview has nice features for combining images horizontal or vertically).

For now, as a workaround, do what you are doing, drag one into the other -- then use the Edit->Resize menu (or Ctrl+G) -- and choose to "EXPAND CANVAS" instead of resizing.  Then you'll have more blank space to align your other image.

daNNed:
You see, I've been using SnagIT8 in the office for a quite long period of time and got used to it. But I don't want to buy it for my home computer, so I decided to use some non-shareware soft and found this one. Actually I think that after some period of practice I'll get used to SC as well as to SnagIT. As far as I see SC has plenty of useful features!
Thanks for your answer.

daNNed:
What if I need to resize the canvas to make it smaller. Now I resize it manually by adding some ammount of pixels. In most cases the canvas becomes too large and after adding all the images I need there is still plenty of space...

mouser:
then you crop -- that's the easiest thing in the world.. select the area you want to keep and hit the crop button.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version