Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site July 28, 2014, 03:34:00 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Read the Practical Guide to DonationCoder.com Forum Search Features

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Dynamic Resizing  (Read 2373 times)
robbero
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: January 21, 2010, 08:13:16 AM »

when I use the 3 reverse grid and want to widen my main window dragging the left border to the left, I can't see a part of other two (left) windows any more.

Would it be possible when I resize one window, the other windows moves with it?
p.e. when I widen the main window the left windows will be automatically become smaller the same amount as the main window will become wider?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 08:41:28 AM by jgpaiva » Logged
lolmaus
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2010, 08:22:28 AM »

robbero
No, this is not how GridMove works. It would be a great improvement, of course, but as long as GridMove is so minimal, we can hardly expect such a great breakthrough in near future.

PS This is not a correct thread to discuss such things.
jgpaiva
Global Moderator

Artificial Idiocy

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2010, 08:43:28 AM »

Hi robero!

(I have splitted the topic since the other topic isn't the correct place to discuss such things)

As lolmaus says, GridMove doesn't really do what you're asking for, it isn't aimed at doing it.
It has been asked for previously, however. I know I've seen an early version of a program that would do such thing, but I can't remember its name, unfortunately Sad
If someone does know such a thing, please post here!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.026s | Server load: 0.21 ]