ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Help back the Registry of this particular GOTD.

(1/2) > >>

hulkbuster:
hello folks,
          just for the heads up todays GOTD is  WinUtilities 9.3 Pro Version, packed with many,many Utilities.
WinUtilities is an award winning collection of tools to optimize and speedup your system performance. This suite contains utilities to clean registry, temporary files on your disks, erase your application and internet browser history, cache and cookies.
You can control startup programs that load automatically with Windows, find duplicate files, fix broken shortcuts and uninstall unneeded software. Other features include secure file deletion, recycle bin shredding, cleaning tasks scheduling and undelete deleted files.
--- End quote ---
Check here: Go here:
Download here: Download here:

Its a neat program with many funtions and i think a lot of people could use it. Although i managed to get another trial version from the Homepage, getting to activate and make it a full version is a totally different ballgame.
I tried looking in the Regisrtry but could couldn't find a trace, checked it in the Windows/Currentversion/Uninstall :although here the Program seems to be Registered and using this doesn't seem to activate the Product.
  My best guess either the Registry key is Encrypted.
  Likewise i do not want to infringe the Forum rule's, since it is a Giveaway, n i most certainly will format my PC, dont know when in this coming week, not to mention how many times. It would be a waste to loose this Product.
  Hope, u h' understood my Querry. Can someone find the Registry key. ;D

www.donationcoder.com  :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: really for me is the last place i would ask for help. I consider this Forum hell lot better than WilderSecurity.

MerleOne:
I think the registration is within the GAOTD installer itself.  But that's just a guess.  So you may have to install it today on all the PC where you want it.  Or wait for the next GAOTD, or find an equivalent like Glary's.

hulkbuster:
Anyways fixed it,,,,Donation Coder is really a Good Omen for me.

I think the registration is within the GAOTD installer itself.  But that's just a guess.  So you may have to install it today on all the PC where you want it.  Or wait for the next GAOTD, or find an equivalent like Glary's.
-MerleOne (January 21, 2010, 08:30 AM)
--- End quote ---
Glary's Utility is good ,but each one his own Preference. Win Utility has a free version as well but this is the Pro Edition that is being offered.

Thank anyways:

scancode:
You didn't get this from me, but start up the installer on giveaway day [today]
After the key wrapper dissapears and the installation starts, run

--- ---md C:\GAOTD
attrib -r -h -s %temp%\we*.*
for %i in (%temp%\we*.*) do copy %i C:\GAOTD
ren C:\gaotd\*.tmp *.exe

then check C:\GAOTD for results :]

hulkbuster:
You didn't get this from me, but start up the installer on giveaway day [today]
After the key wrapper dissapears and the installation starts, run

--- ---md C:\GAOTD
attrib -r -h -s %temp%\we*.*
for %i in (%temp%\we*.*) do copy %i C:\GAOTD
ren C:\gaotd\*.tmp *.exe

then check C:\GAOTD for results :]
-scancode (January 21, 2010, 11:02 AM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks for the CMD scancode, havn't used it but renaming the Temporary file did the job of actually getting the Original Installer, very cleverly concealed .Was figuring that for many weeks but anyways thank you. Sometimes , sometimes i feel why even let the setup.exe be archived another Setup.exe

www.donationcoder.com  :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version