topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 7:19 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: IsoBuster on Bits du Jour on 23d Jan. 2010: Recover Files From Damaged CDs  (Read 2991 times)

rjbull

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
IsoBuster on Bits du Jour at 51% discount, 23d. Jan. 2010 - that's $14.95 instead of $29.95.

IsoBuster - Recover Files From Damaged Optical Media AND Disc Images!

Optical media, such as CDs, DVDs, and Blu Ray discs are great for offline storage. That is, until they're damaged, scratched, or otherwise looked at in a funny way. Then, it's all about the panicking, the running around, and the trying to find a way to salvage those precious files and memories that are on them.

IsoBuster is also a one-stop source opening and extracting ISO, IMG, and other disc image formats! Need to extract info from an ISO file you recently downloaded?

IsoBuster is a data recovery tool specifically designed for optical media and optical media disc images. Supporting numerous optical and image formats, such as CD, DVD, ISO, Blu Ray, IMG, and HD DVD, you'll be able to recover your most important and sentimental files from a bad disc or image file!

IsoBuster lets you:
    * Recover data from bad optical media discs or disc images.
    * Take advantage of an intuitive Explorer-like file interface.
    * Store your precious memories on optical discs without fear of breakage or scratching.

MerleOne

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • 4D thinking
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
I bought a license a while ago and it's one of my favourite tools.  I use it mainly for transfering video files burned on my video recorder onto a DVD-RAM to my PC.  Burned DVD have usually a few errors, and a regular copy fails.
.merle1.

rjbull

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
I saw a favourable comment about it in a UK magazine a few years ago.  It's the kind of tool I'd sincerely hope never to have to use, but it's nice to know it's there if you do.

MerleOne

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • 4D thinking
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Actually is goes beyond file recovery.  You may also extract files from .iso images (not a unique feature, but still useful).
.merle1.