ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Best Video Player there is

(1/5) > >>

jgpaiva:
I was just about to see a movie in my pc, when i remembered it would be a nice idea to know other people's favorite players.
I myself use bsplayer, because it is very good to add subtitles to movies, and it allows me to do everything i want in a video player.
I've tried winamp, but those plugins for subtitles aren't enough, and for wmp and real player, i hate those bars that appear when you accidentally move the mouseĀ  :down: :down:
So, what's your choice?

mouser:
i know i have to be one of the only people on the planet to choose realplayer, but for so many years they were *the* company that made possible streamling audio and video from cspan and "this american life", and they've always done right by me, so i love them for that.

jgpaiva:
You know, in part, i do agree with you, i use real player for watching dvd's, i don't know why but real player is the only player that allows me to stretch the video to fit my screen properly (my screen is wide format).. :D

Ampa:
I use Media Player Classic for dowwloaded video clips and PowerDVD for rented DVDs.  Have both the Real Alternative and Quicktime Alternative installed so as to avoid both products.

Ampa

jgpaiva:
Thanks for remembering me, ampa.. I knew there couldn't be so few media players... I'll add quicktime and powerdvd..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version