ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Requests / Suggestions thread

<< < (19/22) > >>

8bit:
yes. it would seem having it on in the context menu turns it on in the settings and vise versa.

sgtevmckay:
Ack...I fear to say that I am at a bit of a loss  :(

Let's let Markham ring in on this when he gets an opportunity

apologies that I could not be of immediate help  :-[

8bit:
It's ok. I gotta get some sleep before work tomorrow.  :P I'll check back in later tomorrow. I think locking the dock's location currently only stops you from moving it accidentally but not remember it's location after a restart. I could be wrong though, it wouldn't be the first time lol.  :D

Markham:
I see where the issue lies and the reason the Dock is not being restored is that its intended position was being checked to ensure that the background's bounding rectangle lay within the screen area. This check is legacy code I inherited and was to ensure that if users edited the original INI file and changed the position, that position would be legal. As you can no longer edit any of the configuration files, this check is unnecessary and I've removed it.

From the next release on, Circle Dock remembers its current position and will re-occupy that position when restarted. On new installations, Circle Dock will appear at the top-left of the screen.

Mark

8bit:
Awesome! No more headaches repositioning it every reboot. Thanks for hearing my problem.  ;D Good work guys! :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version