ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Requests / Suggestions thread

<< < (12/22) > >>

sgtevmckay:
This breaks the heart  :(

Oh well, on to the next impossible task  8)

OLEGxUSSR:
8)

[Process Explorer does not require administrative privileges to run and works on Windows 9x/Me, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 and on the x64 version of 64-bit Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, and Windows Server 2008.]

sgtevmckay:
I see the concept, but unfortunately this is related to the original request in many ways.

Circle Dock would have to know what processes are running. Without that information there is no way I see that Circle Dock can bring a process to the front, if Circle Dock does not know the program is running.

Therefore, I do not see how this can be done, but it is an excellent concept.

Unless we can tell Circle Dock to show running processes, restrictively, and have an option to bring to front... Again the concept is excellent for people like me that have multiple programs running on a single small screen, to activate Circle Dock, and click a process so that window will come forward is a good idea.

I would have to have Markham comment here to even understand the feasibility

On an additional note:
Process Explorer is Made by Microsoft staff, so I can imagine that it will work as they desire.
I use it myself  :Thmbsup:

Archon of Fate:
Just had a thought when I was booting CD from my flash drive... when you unplug the drive the instance of cd still remains up. Could there be a "close dock" option in the special section of add new item? though this maybe a lazy way to close the dock as you could just right click and close it, but it seems i am rambleing so anyway tell me what you think...  :Thmbsup:

sgtevmckay:
Sounds simple enough to add to the Special section

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version