ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Requests / Suggestions thread

<< < (8/22) > >>

Markham:
Maybe an option to show a ring that is able to toggle other individual instances of cd?
-Archon of Fate (February 12, 2010, 09:57 AM)
--- End quote ---
A ring, or orbit, is not an object therefore it can't do anything.

Mark

Archon of Fate:
i didn't phrase it right. i meant a ring that has icons of all instances of cd in it allowing you to toggle its visibility

Markham:
Read the Help pages and apply some lateral thinking ... ;)

Mark

Archon of Fate:
I don't mean hiding the dock with a mouse click or hot key. I mean if you double click on an icon (in this case being cd), if it is not showing it will show it and if it is hide it, and it it isn't even started yet run it.
I checked the help file specifically the visibility options and there is no way to do this and I'm curious if there is a way  :tellme:

Maybe the toggle button might work i'll have to try this...

also as for my previous posts that could be answered through the help system, I can assure you that I read the help files now to avoid saying something dumb in the future...
my apologies to sgtevmckay and markham for any inconveniences. :-[

Rigel:
Hi,
  Please, Mark,  can you solve the -show problem? https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=21642.msg195125#msg195125
and can you add the "-show x y" option to show CD in a x/y position or if showen to move to x,y position?
Instead of -show option it's possible to handle winmaximize,winminimize to show/hide CD?
Next one, can tou add to item menu an option to export/import anitem?
Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version