ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Requests / Suggestions thread

<< < (7/22) > >>

gr00m:
I would really like to see a 2nd circle dock, or maybe some kind of option for this.  But I run emerge desktop, which has it's own kind of task bar, but I usually use object dock.  However, most mice now have scroll wheel right/left/center click.  If I could say scroll wheel right click to do shortcuts, and scroll wheel left click to open a circle dock that has all my open windows, that would be fucking awesome!

XXL007:
Can you make it so I can select how many icons I want to show on each ring separately?
I don't want to select, for example, 5 icons on every ring, nor the maximum number on every ring, I want to be able to select an individual value for every ring.

Can you make that? It would be super...

Thank you.

Archon of Fate:
 :o
That would be amazing  :Thmbsup:

Archon of Fate:
Maybe an option to show a ring that is able to toggle other individual instances of cd?

Markham:
Can you make it so I can select how many icons I want to show on each ring separately?
I don't want to select, for example, 5 icons on every ring, nor the maximum number on every ring, I want to be able to select an individual value for every ring.

Can you make that? It would be super...

Thank you.
-XXL007 (February 12, 2010, 09:37 AM)
--- End quote ---
I have already answered this elsewhere.

Mark

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version