ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Requests / Suggestions thread

<< < (6/22) > >>

Archon of Fate:
I thought that there was no drag ang drop feature because it didnt work on my dock at all, so as for that sugestion foget I said anything....

this hasn't been the 1st time I made that mistake and you of all people know that...

so if there was any fustration wh me because of that im sorry...

worick:
I hope this isn't a feature I have overlooked or can't find.

I would like to be able to turn off the drag to delete option. I don't care if the option prevents moving icons as well or not.

After I get CD setup I don't often reorganize the icons or delete them. I use CD very much as a time saver not as eye candy. I run multiple monitors and often have 20+ apps or windows open at the same time. CD opening where ever my mouse happens to be saves me a lot of time. The problem is I start moving the mouse too soon after clicking and it registers as a click and drag. Then I have to recreate the Icon and sort the placement out.

So maybe even just increasing the dwell time of the click for deletes would help me. I really do just click not hold the button down. It may be a response issue with my mouse, it is wireless. I use a Logitech MX Revolution though so its not a cheap one.

sgtevmckay:
Activate the Kiosk Mode  :Thmbsup:

Just add a password, and this way Circle Dock and active goodies get locked down  8)

Markham:
What you want is a "locked-down", read-only Circle Dock, right?

It's called "Kiosk Mode" and can be set in the main settings dialog on the General --> Kiosk Mode page.

Mark

Dang! He beat me to it!

worick:
I had seen that, but not tried it. It would be nice to have access to the other settings, but this is close enough. Not worth the dev time for such a small difference in functionality. Thanks again for all your work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version