ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Requests / Suggestions thread

<< < (4/22) > >>

Padz:
Another request:
Remember the last icon directory. The program remembers the last file folder but always reset the icon folder to default and this is quite annoying for people like me who have a folder with all icons for different apps.

thanks for reading these suggestions :-*

sgtevmckay:
Another request:
Remember the last icon directory. The program remembers the last file folder but always reset the icon folder to default and this is quite annoying for people like me who have a folder with all icons for different apps.

thanks for reading these suggestions :-*
-Padz (February 07, 2010, 04:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

You idea is well received  8)
I keep my primary icons in a completely different folder(s) as well  :D

I am also going to see if we can get Circle Dock to copy Icons to Circle Dock Icon Folder(s).

* This would help maintain the portability of The Icons, and Circle Dock, when the appropriate Icon is not available when Circle Dock is in use on other systems.
* This would also reduce system resource use, as Circle Dock will not have to scour the system looking for Icons.
* this may also increase the speed of Circle Dock. As Icons could then selectively be made part of the core folders, and Circle Dock may be able to load the Icons faster
* See if this can be done with a pop-up question: "Do you want to copy this Icon to the Default Circle Dock Icon folder?" If moved, then the Icon that was coppied, is teh Icon used and not the icon from the remote file
Listed as Request #78

Archon of Fate:
Maybe the ability to make the center button open an application or folder of the user's choice?  :tellme:

sgtevmckay:
Maybe the ability to make the center button open an application or folder of the user's choice?  :tellme:
-Archon of Fate (February 10, 2010, 04:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

Interesting:
You mean to assign any function to teh "Base" Icon to any available folder, or exe???

Archon of Fate:
yeah ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version