ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Feature Request - Sticky option

(1/2) > >>

tleforge:
I usually go to FARR for a select few applications.  I DO use it for other things as well though.  It would be nice if, when you come up with the search results, you allow a right click option to be 'set this as sticky' or something of that nature.

This way, when you hot-key FARR, that application ALWAYS comes up no matter what.  Maybe you could have an option to put sticky items at the top of the results list or at the bottom.

I can't find a way to do this, but if it's already there please let me know.

Thanks

lanux128:
you can try these options and see if it helps..

mouser:
i think what he is asking for is a way to make one found result always show in the list when you bring up farr.
for that, just launch the result once and it will end up in the launch history where it will show the next time you bring up farr.
you can even go edit the launch history and give it a really high score so it never loses it's position there.

tleforge:
mouser,
The 'edit launch history' tip was exactly what I needed.  thanks!

mouser:
you can also:

* lock the launch history list so that it doesn't change automatically when you launch new things.
* drag and drop new items into the launch history list directly.
* set farr to come up showing the result of a specific alias result list (and different lists depending on the hotkey).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version