ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FlipSuite and Flipbook Printer

Cover Page Image

(1/2) > >>

bigbill25:
Mouser,

So using the Print a Cover Page, Use Image, and Use First Frame as Image options, I get a image without a page number, but it is the first image of the movie file, not the Start Frame image I set up in the Movie Control tab. In my current project, I have a 602 frame movie, but I want to start at frame 197 and end at 478. How can I get 197 as the cover image, or just not get page 1 numbered? Thanks.

--Bill

mouser:
it should be using the first selected frame as the cover, and maybe an option to not number the first page would be a good option..  let me see if i can't add those right now while i'm still in flipbook printer programming mode.

mouser:
just doubel checked here - when setting to use first frame as cover, for me its using the start frame not the first frame of the movie.  maybe you juse need to re-preview after setting start frame?

regardless, i've uploaded now version 1.05.02 which never puts page numbers on first page, which i think makes sense (though i wouldn't be too surprised if someone else comes back and says they need page number 1 on first page, in which case i'll make it an option).

bigbill25:
Hmmm... I did a re-preview and still had the problem. I then unchecked Use First Frame as Image and Use Image, did a Preview and it came up with a blank page for the cover. I then re-checked those two options and re-previewed, and it had the correct frame...

The new version will be great. Prefer not to duplicate frames! Thanks!

--Bill

bigbill25:
Interesting: I saved my project, downloaded the new version, and reloaded the project. The Cover Page image went back to Frame #1. To fix, I had to make the cover page blank, preview, then re-enable the image.

This isn't an issue for me now with the non-numbered first page, but FYI...

Attached is my .ini (renamed to .txt so I could upload it) file. Don't know if it will be of any help...

--Bill

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version