Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site September 02, 2014, 11:51:22 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Learn about the DonationCoder.com microdonation system (DonationCredits).

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Cover Page Image  (Read 8543 times)
bigbill25
Charter Member

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: January 17, 2006, 01:42:30 PM »

Mouser,

So using the Print a Cover Page, Use Image, and Use First Frame as Image options, I get a image without a page number, but it is the first image of the movie file, not the Start Frame image I set up in the Movie Control tab. In my current project, I have a 602 frame movie, but I want to start at frame 197 and end at 478. How can I get 197 as the cover image, or just not get page 1 numbered? Thanks.

--Bill
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2006, 01:49:45 PM »

it should be using the first selected frame as the cover, and maybe an option to not number the first page would be a good option..  let me see if i can't add those right now while i'm still in flipbook printer programming mode.
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2006, 02:03:19 PM »

just doubel checked here - when setting to use first frame as cover, for me its using the start frame not the first frame of the movie.  maybe you juse need to re-preview after setting start frame?

regardless, i've uploaded now version 1.05.02 which never puts page numbers on first page, which i think makes sense (though i wouldn't be too surprised if someone else comes back and says they need page number 1 on first page, in which case i'll make it an option).
bigbill25
Charter Member

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2006, 02:07:21 PM »

Hmmm... I did a re-preview and still had the problem. I then unchecked Use First Frame as Image and Use Image, did a Preview and it came up with a blank page for the cover. I then re-checked those two options and re-previewed, and it had the correct frame...

The new version will be great. Prefer not to duplicate frames! Thanks!

--Bill
bigbill25
Charter Member

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2006, 03:19:24 PM »

Interesting: I saved my project, downloaded the new version, and reloaded the project. The Cover Page image went back to Frame #1. To fix, I had to make the cover page blank, preview, then re-enable the image.

This isn't an issue for me now with the non-numbered first page, but FYI...

Attached is my .ini (renamed to .txt so I could upload it) file. Don't know if it will be of any help...

--Bill

* Pia.txt (1.77 KB - downloaded 373 times.)
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2006, 03:31:38 PM »

ill check into the cover page image - sounds like maybe the program is grabbing the cover frame image before taking into account the starting frame setting.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.026s | Server load: 0.07 ]