ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > DC Website Help and Extras

is the chatroom borked?

(1/5) > >>

Target:
could be just me (surely not...), or maybe there's a larger problem...

for the last 3 days I haven't been able to access the chatroom, well, I can access the page, but it just cycles through the servers repeatedly without actually loading/connecting

this is consistent across IE and FF...

anyone else having this issue?

Ehtyar:
Yeah it's playing up for me too. I'd recommend using an irc client. Poke around here for one that suits you, typical favorites on Windows are mIRC and X-Chat, Linux would be X-Chat or irssi.

Ehtyar.

Target:
Yeah it's playing up for me too. I'd recommend using an irc client. Poke around here for one that suits you, typical favorites on Windows are mIRC and X-Chat, Linux would be X-Chat or irssi.
-Ehtyar (January 12, 2010, 11:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

cool, thanks!!

scancode:
If you don't want to install a client, just select the browser you're using here:

Mozilla Based Browsers

Opera

Konqueror / IE for Mac

Internet Explorer

Have fun!

PS: mouser, why don't you use efnet's interface like this: http://polar.pastebin.com/f34ae42df

Target:
If you don't want to install a client, just select the browser you're using here:

Have fun!
-scancode (January 12, 2010, 11:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

nice try, but I get a 'too many connections' response from both the IE and FF links...

and FWIW, I'd ideally prefer not to install a client here...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version