ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

pastecopy.net

<< < (3/3)

ron101:
rjbull im afraid i cant do it, i cant find "popup > Misc > Paste Selected Text (gives you a list you Ctrl-click to mark) or Paste All Text." ive got the config panel there only 6 down "POPUP" OR 12th down "MISC" could you spell it out for me coz im not very good "as youve seen

rjbull:
rjbull im afraid i cant do it, i cant find "popup > Misc > Paste Selected Text (gives you a list you Ctrl-click to mark) or Paste All Text."
-ron101 (February 08, 2010, 10:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

You already have a hotkey to pop up the list of clips?  I use Shift-Control-Z.  When I hit it, I get a menu like the first image attached, where I've moved the cursor down to "Misc."  In this case, it's popped up over Notetab Pro editor.  Click "Misc" and you get a screen like the second image.  You then mark the lines you want with Control-Click as in the third image, after which you click the Paste button at top right, the one that's highlit.  This gives the set of clips pasted one after the other into the editor, as in the final image.  These were only one-line clips, but it should work for bigger ones too.

ron101:
DOH ive got it know i had to reboot it (dont no why) this morning i tried it and hey works and i ve found something else the Shift-Control-Z is in the prog. CTRL +SHIFT +Z, Not that it matters, i now its shift-control-z. I thank you for all youve done for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version