topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 11:44 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: pastecopy.net  (Read 7321 times)

ron101

• Participant
  • Joined in 2008
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
pastecopy.net
« on: February 06, 2010, 10:28 AM »
Im wondering if there a prog that is similer to PASTECOPY but it lets you select more than one at a time,( for exmp. you select all of the shortcut  at once in stead of just one at a time)The prog only selects one at a time?

rjbull

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: pastecopy.net
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 02:49 PM »
It might help if you described what PASTECOPY does, and give a URL?

jgpaiva

• Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2010, 05:51 PM »
rjbull: it's www.pastecopy.net (in the topic title).

ron: I'm not sure I understand what you mean, do you want a clipboard manager that allows you to paste several clips at once?
I remember using Clipboard Help+Spell and ditto a few years ago and really really liking them... I'm not sure if any of those does what I think you're asking, though.

cmpm

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2010, 06:57 PM »
pastecopydotnet's ip is flagged by Malwarebytes as unsafe

ron101

• Participant
  • Joined in 2008
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2010, 01:33 AM »
JGPAIVA THANK YOU ive just going to try those now
1) www.pastecopy.net is in the title
2) pastecopy.net is a falsealarm

cranioscopical

• Friend of the Site
  • Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2010, 08:09 AM »
Not quite the same thing but well worth knowing about is ClipTrap from the ever-prolific Skwire.
To find it here, on DonationCoder, click on this link.

rjbull

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2010, 10:59 AM »
rjbull: it's www.pastecopy.net (in the topic title).

I thought it was .NET program called pastecopy, didn't think of the .net domain...   :-[

rjbull

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2010, 11:36 AM »
Im wondering if there a prog that is similer to PASTECOPY but it lets you select more than one at a time,( for exmp. you select all of the shortcut  at once in stead of just one at a time)The prog only selects one at a time?
I mostly use ArsClip (freeware).  I'm not quite sure what you're asking either, but here's part of ArsClip's Help:
Form Mode

ArsClip supports pasting multiple items into a program by Form Mode (popup -> Misc -> Form Mode). When in Form Mode, you click an item on the popup, ArsClip pastes the item, simulates a TAB keypress, and then displays the popup again. This process repeats until you press Cancel. The TAB keypress will move focus to the next form field in a web page, or in a program. Sometimes a non-text item will receive focus in a web page, so you can press the "Next Field" option on the popup to skip to the next text field.

The Keystrokes option in Permanent Items is a more flexible way of pasting items and simulating keystrokes for items you paste often.

I think CHS (ClipboardHelp+Spell)does this too.  If those don't suit, you might try another freeware, ClipMagic or a couple of paywares, ClipCache or (the daddy of them all) Thornsoft's ClipMate

If what you're looking for is a way to combine clips together and paste them as one without tabs in between, ArsClip can do that too:  popup > Misc > Paste Selected Text (gives you a list you Ctrl-click to mark) or Paste All Text.  I think CHS and ClipCache can both do it.  I expect most of the others can too, but I haven't checked them.

HTH.

ron101

• Participant
  • Joined in 2008
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2010, 05:07 AM »
thanks rjbull ive got a feeling arsclip will do the job.

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2010, 05:24 AM »
Just for the record, you can do both clip merging, and pasting of multiple items in different form fields by following instructions in Clipboard Help and Spell help section entitled "Advanced SendKeys Method of Pasting".

ron101

• Participant
  • Joined in 2008
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2010, 10:11 AM »
rjbull im afraid i cant do it, i cant find "popup > Misc > Paste Selected Text (gives you a list you Ctrl-click to mark) or Paste All Text." ive got the config panel there only 6 down "POPUP" OR 12th down "MISC" could you spell it out for me coz im not very good "as youve seen

rjbull

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2010, 03:49 PM »
rjbull im afraid i cant do it, i cant find "popup > Misc > Paste Selected Text (gives you a list you Ctrl-click to mark) or Paste All Text."

You already have a hotkey to pop up the list of clips?  I use Shift-Control-Z.  When I hit it, I get a menu like the first image attached, where I've moved the cursor down to "Misc."  In this case, it's popped up over Notetab Pro editor.  Click "Misc" and you get a screen like the second image.  You then mark the lines you want with Control-Click as in the third image, after which you click the Paste button at top right, the one that's highlit.  This gives the set of clips pasted one after the other into the editor, as in the final image.  These were only one-line clips, but it should work for bigger ones too.

ron101

• Participant
  • Joined in 2008
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2010, 03:28 AM »
DOH ive got it know i had to reboot it (dont no why) this morning i tried it and hey works and i ve found something else the Shift-Control-Z is in the prog. CTRL +SHIFT +Z, Not that it matters, i now its shift-control-z. I thank you for all youve done for me.