Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site July 25, 2014, 06:18:18 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Check out and download the GOE 2007 Freeware Challenge productivity tools.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: error software "Circle dock" please, help me...  (Read 2085 times)
geekoo
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: January 12, 2010, 01:07:25 PM »

hello,
I come towards you, because your superb software “Circle dock” since Monday, January 11, 2010 does not function any more.
Indeed it dies out, is cut and any more access to shortened but I do not give me there and to add on three levels.
I am to annoy, because I do not make use any more but of him to launch my the most used implementations.
I do not understand why it does that to me whereas it to function very well up to that point.
I am under “Windows 7 ultimate”.
I unite two screen shots which say errors generated during the launching of the software during the ignition of my unity exchange and of the arrival on the desk.

I always used the version 9 alpha then I tested the version 1 which seem to me superb, but makes me the same crash landings as under the alpha version, therefore I do not understand anything any more the whole.
Please, help me to be able to re-use this free software and which is too useful for me.
Friendship with your teams and cheer for this software.
sgtevmckay

Magis Esse

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2010, 04:43:33 PM »

Greetings geekoo   cheesy

Welcome to DonationCoder.com and Circle Dock's little corner

Normally I would say that this is the UAC interfering with Circle Dock, but I am at a loss (Currently) as to why it is having ini file issues.......
This is currently throwing me off.....let me see if I can even replicate this issue and get back to you

You may try and run circle Dock with Administrative Privileges, and see what happens
Markham
Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2010, 09:33:16 PM »

You appear to be using the Alpha 8 version, so you will need to unzip all the INI files from the zip file you downloaded from the Circle Dock website and copy those files to "C:\Program Files\CircleDock0.9.2Alpha8.2\System\Settings" folder.

Version 1.x does not produce this error message as things are handled differently.

Mark
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.026s | Server load: 0.09 ]