ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

circledock probleme

<< < (2/3) > >>

sgtevmckay:
You have only two Options.

It Circle Dock is locked into place, or it follows your Cursor.
If Circle Dock is locked into place, when Circle Dock appears, the cursor will go to Circle Dock automatically
If Circle Dock is not lock into place, it will appear where the cursor is.
That is the nature built into Circle Dock.

U guess I should ask:
What is it exactly you want Circle Dock to do???  :tellme:
If I am understanding correctly...You do not want the Cursor to center on the mouse when it appears, but you do not want the Circle Dock to follow the Mouse either?

Boiiwonda:
ok now i see because in the old version If the Circle Dock is not lock into place, it would just appear where u lift it that last time you used it that whut i wanted but now i see that it appears automatically where the cursor is is in its nature so i cant do anything well that suck well i don t have choice then am gonna have to stick with the old version

thank you sgtevmckay four your patience with me i hope the the next version will have a upgrade for what i want & and also that it would suport docklet soon   

sgtevmckay:
No problem friend....

There is the possibility that I have missed and option...so check back and let Markham respond as well.
At the moment I am hoping he is sleeping and not programming  8)  :-[

I will also ask to see if we can make these an option as well
2 options to request:
1.) ability to turn off "Snap to" Circle Dock when it appears
2.) re-appear in last location.

Let's see if Markham says these are possible  :Thmbsup:

Boiiwonda:
again thank u 4 your help and your quick response and i hope markham would bring back in the next update of circle dock that feature that made CD the best apps ever
and i also hope that video i just made ( my first one too) Help ( But its really crappy so better watch it full screen)

and thanks again sgtevmckay

sgtevmckay:
You are correct...almost everything from YouTube looks Crappy...I am going to talk to the folks at Vimeo  >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version