ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Thunderbird 3 Extensions: Your favorite or most useful

<< < (4/5) > >>

Retep66:
Quicktext - extremely useful.

Updated for TB3
https://addons.mozilla.org/nl/thunderbird/addon/640

Winkie:
Quicktext - extremely useful.

Updated for TB3
https://addons.mozilla.org/nl/thunderbird/addon/640
-Retep66 (January 20, 2010, 01:32 PM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks for mentioning! Version 0.9.10.1 installed and working.

And I just discovered that Allow Empty Subject is also updated to Tb3. I also had it installed in Tb2, but forgot to install it in Tb3...

dantheman:
@Tomos,

My pleasure!

Yes, that was exactly the page of shortcuts i was looking for.
Thanks!   :)

f0dder:
And I just discovered that Allow Empty Subject is also updated to Tb3. I also had it installed in Tb2, but forgot to install it in Tb3...-Winkie (January 20, 2010, 02:13 PM)
--- End quote ---
Isn't that kinda a bad idea? Not only do you run a higher risk of checking antivirus software and spamfilters, but generally it's also kinda annoying to receive mails without a subject? :)

Winkie:
And I just discovered that Allow Empty Subject is also updated to Tb3. I also had it installed in Tb2, but forgot to install it in Tb3...-Winkie (January 20, 2010, 02:13 PM)
--- End quote ---
Isn't that kinda a bad idea? Not only do you run a higher risk of checking antivirus software and spamfilters, but generally it's also kinda annoying to receive mails without a subject? :)
-f0dder (January 20, 2010, 07:12 PM)
--- End quote ---
You're absolutely right on all points. But I normally include a subject line on mails to other people and if I send an quick mail (e.g. to myself from home to work) without one I don't like to be reminded...

Installed Tb 3.0.1 today and Allow Empty Subject is disabled again, I won't enable it and we'll see if I can life without it...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version