ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

SUPER © updated, download from Major Geeks

(1/5) > >>

Curt:
SUPER © has been updated to 2010 build 37 (2'nd of January 2010), but as usual the download link is impossible to find (even though the program will take you to "some" download page, it is not the right page!!!) Get it the easy way from Major Geeks: http://majorgeeks.com/Super_d5117.html

Edited:

SUPER© - by eRightSoft

ChangeLog

v2010.build.37 (Jan 2, 2010)
[ADD] the TS and M2TS containers to the Muxer Output Process function
[ADD] Support to encode, play and render FLAC(Free Lossless Audio Codec) container
[ADD] Support to encode, play and render DV (Digital Video) container
[ADD] 720:480 VideoScaleSize NTSC 29.97fps to the 'DV Digital Video' Video Codec
[ADD] 640:360 VideoScaleSize to the 'Sony - PS3 (MP4)' profile
[ADD] successTONE or errorTONE to play when process is done
[ADD] Improved Multithread support of multiple CPU cores
[FIX] Several bug fixes and coding enhancements..
--- End quote ---

y0himba:
Thanks for the link! There is a link there to download, but this is much easier.  They use redirects to ensure folks download from visiting their site, and don't leech from other sites.

http://www.erightsoft.biz/GetFile.php?SUPERsetup.exe (won't work from here but does work when on their web site)

Curt:
I really don't care what explanations they have for hiding the download link. I think they are a bunch of morons, and the author of their site is a certified complete idiot. There is no other reason in the entire world, to use their program, than because it probably is the best of the kind. (Edited:) And with a download link from the trusted Major Geeks, there is no reason to ever waste time by visiting erightsoft's retarded homepage again.

f0dder:
Site definitely has exceedingly crappy design - and it took four clicks and a lot of scrolling to get to the download link. Fortunately, I didn't need to read all the crapcrapcrapcrap, it was pretty fast to just scan for hyperlinks... but still. Somebody needs to drag their current web designer out back and shoot him, and find somebody new to set up their site :)

Curt:
amen  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version