ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Version 1.0 is now released and available for download

<< < (3/6) > >>

Rigel:
Hi,
  I have the same problem with new file. I try to delete the dll and CD give me the same error, can you test if CD find the file and report the boolean in error message. I think win 7 don't find the file or it search also other value to define the correct version. If the log have more info we can find the problem.
Edit: WORKS ^______^

sgtevmckay:
Let me turn on my logging and run a couple of times....brb

sgtevmckay:
Rigel proposed something quick and interesting.

So I did a quick test of removing the DLL and then placing it back
If I had to take a guess...I would say Rigel is correct in that the CD can not see or find the DLL (???)

Results as follows:

Rigel:
Hi,
  I found some bug:
1- Loading Setting splashscreen backgrund is wait and not trasparent (I think is an error)
2- If setting window is open and you click setting again the spash screen appear again instead of moving on top the setting window
3- Dock item initial positions:
* Using thier Deafult Position, from top and from bottom: draw item correctly but when you scroll the item jump to opposite side of a ring
* From right and from left works. 4- Label opacity don't work, always 100%
Edit: Yes sgtevmckay, you're right? I post too early so  I wrong, I start CD from more folder to test and when i try deleting file I start CD from the folder where the file exist? Too much wine in my New Year party  :P

Markham:
Which version of the DLL works? The first one I uploaded or the second?

Mark

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version