ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Adventures of Baby Cody

Baby Cody In Belleville, NJ

(1/4) > >>

Ehtyar:
Hey all!!

April and I are here together in Belleville, NJ soaking up warm Baby Cody huggles!! We also went to breakfast/lunch (I had WAFFLES WITH A STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKE OMG YUM). Here are some pics, enjoy :D.

Baby Cody In Belleville, NJBaby Cody In Belleville, NJMy breakfast waffles...YUM!!Baby cody in baby cherry tree.Baby Cody In Belleville, NJBaby Cody In Belleville, NJBaby cody in baby cherry tree.Baby cody in baby cherry tree.Baby Cody In Belleville, NJBaby Cody In Belleville, NJapp103 with Baby CodyEhtyar with Baby CodyBaby Cody In Belleville, NJBaby Cody In Belleville, NJBaby CodyBaby Cody
(baby cody stole a single
to show just how big he
really is)Baby Cody In Belleville, NJBaby Cody In Belleville, NJBaby Codyapp103 and Ehtyar
Ehtyar.

mouser:
Fun!  :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:
Glad you guys finally managed to have a dc gathering in NJ !

I also noticed that baby cody ate all the leaves off that tree!

tomos:
hey that's great - thanks for the pics :-*

Ehtyar:
Thanks guys, our pleasure!! :)

Ehtyar.

app103:
I also noticed that baby cody ate all the leaves off that tree!
-mouser (December 30, 2009, 02:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

Baby Cody was upset that the tree wasn't in full bloom. He wanted to have a cherry blossom salad.

He also says it's too cold here and he wants to fly south to Josh's place till spring. (little does he know his next stop is Afghanistan!)

With all the snow and rain storms we have had here, he wasn't a very happy bird (couldn't go out and play without getting lost in all that white stuff) and he says he doesn't want to come back to the Cherry Blossom Capital of America unless there are plenty of cherry blossoms for him to snack on.

Oh, and he did manage to devour an entire loaf of pumpkin bread that was originally intended for you, mouser. He says it was really good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version