Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site October 22, 2014, 08:56:13 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Read the Practical Guide to DonationCoder.com Forum Search Features

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: NANY 2010 Release: Open Menu  (Read 23256 times)
Veign
Charter Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2010, 08:27:34 AM »

Thank you for the link tsaint.

wraith808
Supporting Member

"In my dreams, I always do it right."

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2010, 07:00:22 AM »

OpenMenu Search has been lifehacked smiley 

http://lifehacker.com/563...d-on-what-you-want-to-eat

Veign
Charter Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2010, 03:48:12 PM »

Thanx wraith808.  Just saw this.

Veign
Charter Honorary Member

« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2010, 04:38:38 PM »

The new Open Menu Account system is live.  Accounts are free and get you access to the new and improved Online Menu Creator. The Open Menu Account system will become the basis for new tools and features for members of Open Menu.

Please check it out.  Let me know what you think keeping in mind that this is the base and the only tool available is the second version of the Open Menu Creator.

Link:
http://openmenu.com/signup.php

(going to work on the API and Mobile Version of the Open Menu Creator next)

app103
That scary taskbar girl
Global Moderator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2010, 08:37:43 PM »

My daughter had an idea that could make Open Menu Search much more useful. She asked me who around here delivers, besides the obvious Chinese & pizza. She wished there was a restaurant search engine that could answer that. When I checked the advanced search on Open Menu, I noticed there was no options for it.

In advanced search, you should include check boxes for delivery and take-out, so if someone only wants to see all the places in their neighborhood that will deliver, they can easily do that.

Veign
Charter Honorary Member

« Reply #55 on: November 20, 2010, 09:14:58 AM »

Open Menu Search is really just a proof of concept.  At some point I will include more searching options but for now I'm working with other companies on getting their systems Open Menu compliant.  I'm hoping to release a mobile application next year which will include all the advanced search stuff.

Thanx for thinking about this...

Veign
Charter Honorary Member

« Reply #56 on: March 02, 2011, 09:15:31 AM »

OpenMenu now has a Facebook Application for displaying menus on restaurant pages:
http://www.facebook.com/openmenutab

Veign
Charter Honorary Member

« Reply #57 on: March 27, 2011, 10:56:39 AM »

OpenMenu API has now been released:
http://openmenu.com/api/

Just wanted to post to this thread to show how far OpenMenu has come since the NANY release.

cranioscopical
Friend of the Site
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2011, 01:08:26 PM »

Just wanted to post to this thread to show how far OpenMenu has come since the NANY release.

Congratulations  thumbs up
It's always nice to see success, especially among 'friends' (if I can stretch enjoyment of the DonationCoder community that far).

Chris
Veign
Charter Honorary Member

« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2011, 01:11:05 PM »

Thanx.

Next on the list is OpenMenu Mobile.  A complete mobile solution for account and menu management.

Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.084s | Server load: 3.39 ]