Spanish translation is very poor for CD1.5, like a google translation, in 1.0 was fine. I can make a better one, I need to translate "language.txt" or "spanish.lng"?
I am somewhat surprised that you should say that. All the language files are essentially the same as they were for v1.0 but with the addition of around 50 new texts.
The help file has a section about preparing and submitting a new translation which may be of assistance to you. Incidentally, the most recent version of the help system is always available online at the following address: http://markham.dcmembers.com/Help/index.html
In addition to what is written there, it occurs to me that there may be only a few words/phrases that need changing in a particular language file, in which case, please follow this procedure:
1. Use "Language.Txt" as the template and save a copy using the same name as the language you wish to update but with the ".txt" extension. If you want to update both Spanish language files, you will have to save "Language.Txt" as "Spanish.txt" and "Spanish (Alternative).txt".
Now, for each file in turn:
2. At the top of the TXT file, you'll see a section "[LanguageFile]", modify the following items:
(a). LanguageName= the name of the language written in that language
(b). LanguageID= the two-letter code for the language which you will find further down in the file in the "[Languages]" section. For Spanish this is "es".
(c). FileAuthor= your real name
Leave all remaining items in the "[LanguageFile]" section as they are.
3. Delete all lines that you don't wish to translate, but DO NOT delete any of the Section Headers - items enclosed in square brackets, eg "[Cues]".
4. Translate the remaining lines.
5. Resave the file and post as an attachment to a message in this topic.
Once your changes have been checked and incorporated into the language file masters, we will make the amended language files available.