ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Best Weather Monitor Tool

There aren't many great choices for weather software

<< < (3/5) > >>

superboyac:
I use Aeris Calendar (http://www.aeriscalendar.com/). I got it for the calendar features but it's nice to have its nice weather monitoring.
-tide (December 23, 2009, 10:23 PM)
--- End quote ---
That's cool.  I'm very choosy about calendar software also.  Normally, I don't combine two different functions for software unless, in some very unique cases, the software does multiple things very well.  But it's nice when that happens.

For calendars, I like Calendarscope (but hate their licensing policy).  There's also Vueminder, which is very very good (although slower and more sluggish than Calendarscope, and has the same licensing policy).  And Pierre has begun putting a calendar in InfoQube, which I am hoping will turn out to be excellent.

superboyac:
Aw, crap.  Now Meteo Fusion is giving an error whenever it updates saying "Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

joiwind:
@ superboyac - yes, that error happens sometimes, particularly when a screensaver is running and Meteo Fusion tries to update. But it's nothing serious.

I have had no other problems with MF.

cranioscopical:
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
-superboyac (December 23, 2009, 11:06 PM)
--- End quote ---
And, what, you object to that?  ;)

joiwind:
No, I think it is more the subject that is objectionable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version