ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Final Release: Reimbursement Tracker

<< < (3/4) > >>

NinJA999:
I'd love to hear about it if anyone uses this or plans on using it.  Any feedback would be great as well!  (I'm already working on PDF support and, of course, undo/redo ;); it'll probably be a little longer, as neither is as important as printing was)

[EDIT] Just found out that a change I had made to my thermal printer library (the dll shipped with the tracker) has broken some of the formatting capability of the thermal printing portion of the program.  I'll fix that soon.

psionics:
Excellent work!!!  :)

cranioscopical:
I'd love to hear about it if anyone uses this or plans on using it.
-NinJA999 (January 01, 2010, 06:44 PM)
--- End quote ---
I'm using it in reverse, in order to track various amounts that I owe to someone else.

NinJA999:
--- End quote ---
I'm using it in reverse, in order to track various amounts that I owe to someone else.
-cranioscopical (January 06, 2010, 07:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

Unless I phrased it confusingly, I believe that's the intended use?  Either way, great, glad you're using it!  Make sure to check back soon for some important updates!!

cranioscopical:
--- End quote ---
-cranioscopical (January 06, 2010, 07:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

Unless I phrased it confusingly, I believe that's the intended use?  Either way, great, glad you're using it!  Make sure to check back soon for some important updates!!
-NinJA999 (January 06, 2010, 09:14 AM)
--- End quote ---
Description
Keep track of the money others owe you!
--- End quote ---
   ;)

As you say, either way  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version