ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Final Release: Reimbursement Tracker

<< < (4/4)

bob99:
Very nice and easy to use.  Easier than setting up a spreadsheet for the same basic needs.  I like that you included the drop-down calendar to choose other dates.
This could be adapted to other uses like cranioscopical has.  Anything a person would like to keep a simple record of the price of something.  Even a simple check register.

A couple of possible things to consider for future versions:
Ability to change the header.  Someone may want it to say "Check Register" for instance.
And a line or two in the header to add a person's name, project, etc.  Like your robotics or drama expenses.  Each can be saved as a separate file but when printed you can also see at a glance what group they are.

Thanks for adding the regular printer function so quickly.  Works great. Used it with a pdf printer and works fine also.

Good Job.  :up:

NinJA999:
Thanks!  Yeah, those are great ideas, and they're now on the to-do list.  Be sure to check back for updates!  Glad to hear you were able to use the pdf printer in conjunction with my printing capability.

A question to anyone who's tried it out: how important is the invoice-style printing (e.g. in a grid styled more like an invoice -- the current one is just an adaptation of the receipt print mode and is a bit weird)?  Should I work on the other features first?

cranioscopical:
how important is the invoice-style printing
--- End quote ---

FWIW what you have is fine for my purposes, which are quite informal.

Deozaan:
I'd just like to point out (to Perry probably) that the YouTube video has misspelled Tracker. There's an extra "t" in it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version